Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What! Why!

Yesterday's carnage prompted this blog.

The story: I had too teeny of a lunch and was ravenous consequently by the time I left work at 5:45. I decided to stop at Dairy Queen for a small blizzard. Well, I got the small blizzard but saw onion rings on the menu and decided those were too good to pass up. And then saw the chicken fingers and decided to get those too making it a combo. I got a water instead of a grodie sodie though.

A disclaimer would be required if I posted a picture.

So blogging it is! I've been perusing blogs lately for healthy food ideas and there are so many good blogs full of ideas out there! So now I'm making one too. The objective is for me to be more accountable about what goes in my mouth. Tracking and taking pictures will definitely help!

This idea came to fruition last night through to this morning. The title came to me while lying in bed this morning.


r

3 comments: