Sunday, July 26, 2009

July 26, 2009 and fitness challenge begins!

Exercise

Ron, Carol and Daisy rode bikes for 2 miles.

Rhonda walked 20 minutes with Diggsley.

------

The play-by-play: (in Joe Carbury's voice who calls the chuckwagon races for the stampede or any other voice of choice)

Someone got off to a slow start. She'll have to buck up tomorrow if she hopes to be neck and neck with those folks.

Eating

english muffin
with 1/2 banana
almond butter
apple butter.


Smoothie:

strawberries
2 kiwis
banana
1/2 c oatmeal
flaxmeal

almond butter on the side

I have sucessfully resisted the rice krispie squares so far by considering my choices.

Popcorn

I submitted myself to the rice krispie squares.
Chocolate pretzels - 15 or 20 small ones.

Rice cakes - 10 mini.
Smoothie with banana, beet greens, kale, strawberry, coconut soy. I feel full!


No comments:

Post a Comment